Parsnips 2 large
2 teaspoons curry paste ( madras, massaman or other favorite)
4 shallots or 1 large onion
2 vegetable stock cubes ( natural/ organic best you can get)
Chop parsnip and onion
Fry in pan with little coconut oil and curry paste
Dissolve stock in 3/4 litre of hot water
Add stock to pan
Boil and simmer for 10 mins
Blitz with handheld blender
Serve with a dollop of natural yogurt and sprig of coriander if you have it!
Finding tasty combinations is my winning thing to do on my clean eating journey ….
Follow my video diary of t30 in former posts or find it here under videos
Help me inspire your friends!!!!
Share this post
Thanks in advance
Im on a clean eating challenge for 30 days …. eating as much wholefoods as I can at mealtimes.
I decided to try out the cauliflower rice idea!
It’s pretty easy actually.
Heres how I did it
1. Chop in the food processor cauliflower florets… maybe 10 for one person
2. Spread it out on a baking tray
3. Add small sprinkle of sea salt if you wish
3. Put in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees celcius or until the top has just strated to brown slightly
4. Plate up covering with yr favourite curry!
VERDICT: Very tasty!! Much more flavoursome than rice…. ill be using it again!
Posted from WordPress for Android