Im on a clean eating challenge for 30 days …. eating as much wholefoods as I can at mealtimes.
I decided to try out the cauliflower rice idea!
It’s pretty easy actually.
Heres how I did it
1. Chop in the food processor cauliflower florets… maybe 10 for one person
2. Spread it out on a baking tray
3. Add small sprinkle of sea salt if you wish
3. Put in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees celcius or until the top has just strated to brown slightly
4. Plate up covering with yr favourite curry!
VERDICT: Very tasty!! Much more flavoursome than rice…. ill be using it again!
Posted from WordPress for Android